2024-03-28, 22:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: War Thunder  (Read 4471 times)
death_stalker

Makron

« on: 2014-07-10, 07:48 »

Does anyone play War Thunder? I've been looking for wing-men or even someone to join up with just for the hell of it. For those that don't know what the game is it's a plane and tank combat game. You fly and drive WWII though Korean war jets and tanks. Mind you the jets are high ranking planes that you get to through leveling up the WWII prop planes and early prototype jets of WWII. There's several game modes like arcade, realistic and simulator battles. Both realistic and simulator modes work like those World of Tank-Planes games where you only get one vehicle and when you destroyed your done. Then arcade has more forgiving physics and allows you to use as many vehicles as you have crews.

I thought I add a screenshot of one of my P-63's  Doom - Love Quite fun to fly even with its flat spin issues lol.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I hope to see some of ya'll in the air (or on the ground) sometime  Cheers!

-Edit-

I forgot to put my call-sign in here. For fear of getting spammed, if you want to fly with me send me a PM and I'll PM my name to you. I don't know if there's "power leveling" or "gold spammers" in this game like it WoW or other MMO's or not so I don't want to post that info here. CYA
« Last Edit: 2014-07-10, 08:10 by death_stalker » Logged

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2014-07-12, 19:47 »

It sounds fun, if I only had time.  I'm behind on everything I want to do as it is.  Slipgate - Sad

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
death_stalker

Makron

« Reply #2 on: 2014-07-17, 07:40 »

It's quite involving but when you get into it... heh... it's also addictive. If get into it I'll fly with ya. I'd love to have a wing-man err bird  Doom - Love  Birds are more inclined to fly better than humans. Or at least the last I checked   Slipgate - Thumbs up!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: