2024-03-28, 11:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tritin Arenas wallpapers  (Read 3996 times)
MadTux

Ogre

*Personal* text? No way!

« on: 2014-04-24, 09:59 »

I'm sure I'm not the only fan of Tritin films here. And maybe not the only user of their ARENAS wallpapers. Well, the other day I was admiring the Arenas models and the Generations Arena weapon models, and wondered what Ranger is doing with a Q3A grenade launcher, if there is a *beautiful* Q1 Shotgun around. So, if anyone wants them, here are some GIMPed together wallpapers with Arenas characters and GenArena weapons:  Slipgate - Ninja

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oooh look -- a signature!
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2014-04-24, 17:10 »

Nice!  I love Tritin's work, and was sad that they didn't meet their kickstarter goal to produce the second season of Arenas.  I must say, Sarge looks awesome with that Napalm Launcher.  Nice work there.  Doom - Thumbs Up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
MadTux

Ogre

*Personal* text? No way!

« Reply #2 on: 2014-04-24, 20:17 »

That's funny. The one thing I was not so sure about was Sarge with the napalm launcher  Slipgate - Laugh. I tried Doom, but I just don't like the DooM3 armour, and he looked uncomfortable in the Generations Doom armour.

It's interesting that I noticed a lot more about the wallpapers when I edited them, for example Sarge's caption says 'CLADIATOR', and the smoke was missing behind Mynx's arm.

EDIT: Sadly, I was working on the low resolutions I had downloaded for my old laptop, so my edited version aren't so useful for wallpapers on other computers Slipgate - Sad

Oooh look -- a signature!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: