2024-04-29, 11:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Joke corner! (go on...make us laugh...if you can)  (Read 104481 times)
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #180 on: 2003-10-03, 02:45 »

Onions and Christmas Trees.

A young boy asks his father, "Dad, is it ok for us guys to notice all the different kinds of boobs?"

Suprised, the father answers, "Well, sure son, we wouldn't be normal if we didn't...there are all kinds of breasts...depending on a woman's age--In her twenties, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and firm.  In here thirties to forties, they are like pears , still nice but hanging a bit.  After fifty, they are like onions."

"Onions, Dad?"

"Yeah, you see them and they make you cry..."

Not to be outdone, his sister asks her mother, "Mom, how many kinds of penises are there?"

The mother, delighted to have equal time, answers, "Well, daughter, a man goes through three phases.  In a man's twenties, a man's penis is like an oak, mighty and hard.  In his thirties and forties, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable.  After his fifties, it is like a Christmas tree."

"A Christmas tree?"

"Yea, dried up and the balls are only there for decoration."
« Last Edit: 2003-10-03, 02:46 by Lilazzkicker » Logged
Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #181 on: 2003-10-07, 16:00 »

haha, burn Slipgate - Tongue

A guy walks into a bar, pulls out a tiny piano and stool, and a tiny little man to go with it. The tiny man sits down, and starts to play the piano. And after awhile, another guy at the bar notices:

?Hey, what's that??

?A twelve-inch pianist. I found this magic lamp, rubbed it, made a wish, and I got a twelve inch pianist.?

?Can I try?? The man with the piano agrees and a minute later, a million ducks fill the room.

?Ducks? I didn't wish for a million ducks, I wished for a million bucks!?

?Did you really think I wished for a twelve inch pianist??

edit:
Q: What do the men in a singles bar have in common?
A: They're all married.
/edit

had to add that Slipgate - Laugh
« Last Edit: 2003-10-07, 16:02 by Angst » Logged

"Who says a chainsaw isn't a ranged weapon?"
Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #182 on: 2003-10-14, 19:15 »

Old story my grandfather was fond of telling, as he was directly involved. Slipgate - Tongue

He was leading a field course for an archaeology class into the Columbian jungles. And later on during the expedition, their guide (who doubled as the camp cook) made them a chicken dinner every other night. Now, as they had been deep in the jungle, it was curious as to where he could find chicken, and when they asked, he simply said "I know where dey are" with a fairly thick accent. After hearing that answer, they figured out that he must head out and visit one of the local villages during the day while they were hiking and trade or purchase the supplies for dinner.

One day, they group came back early, and they happened upon the guide holding a large lizard by the tail. Gramps just looked at him and said "what in the HELL is that?" to which their guide replied: "It's chikee boss!"

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #183 on: 2003-10-15, 04:11 »

A gentleman attends an auction and notices that one of the items for sale is a large, colorful macaw, and he decides that he'd like to own it.  When the bird comes up for sale, the auctioneer asks, "how much am I bid for this parrot?" and the fellow opens bidding with "Seven hundred dollars".  "Eight hundred!" "Eight-Fifty!!" "Nine-Fifty!" go the next several bids, and the gentleman bids "One thousand dollars!"  Bidding goes this way for several minutes until the fellow finds himself the proud owner of a parrot for $1200. He approached the auctioneer and asked him "can the bird talk?" to which the auctioneer replied "Who do you think was bidding against you?"

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
ROADKILL

Spectre

« Reply #184 on: 2003-10-18, 06:17 »

did ya ever have chicken for lunch?
and then have it for dinner?
and wonder if they knew each other?
 Slipgate - Laugh

new roach spray on the market.
it doesn't kill them,
it just fills there head with self dought and makes
them wonder if they're in the right house.
 Slipgate - Roll Eyes
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« Reply #185 on: 2003-10-18, 12:48 »

lame.. those are george carlin clips.. and i even know where you ripped it from!
He used those 2 jokes on the tonight show a little while ago Slipgate - Tongue
ROADKILL

Spectre

« Reply #186 on: 2003-10-18, 15:01 »

Quote from: Dicion
lame.. those are george carlin clips.. and i even know where you ripped it from!
He used those 2 jokes on the tonight show a little while ago Slipgate - Tongue
dial 1-800-whaa
 :hat:
ROADKILL

Spectre

« Reply #187 on: 2003-10-18, 16:51 »

one day I thought to myself Farmers realy have it good.
so I desided to start a chicken farm.
I got a mess of chickens and off I went to start a farm.
the first year all my chicken died.
so I got a whole bunch more.
the second year my chickens die again.
this year I think I got it all figured out.
I'm either planting them too deep or too close together.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #188 on: 2003-10-19, 00:26 »

All these chicken jokes...  don't seem like poultry in motion to me.  Oh My F'ing Gawd

Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #189 on: 2003-10-19, 10:35 »

owwww... pun..  Fainting

ROADKILL

Spectre

« Reply #190 on: 2003-10-20, 00:28 »

billybob n jimbob had been pig farmers for pret neer 20 years,
But they'd never won at the county fair.
One day billybob looked at jimbob and said we're gonna win that
blue ribbon this year and send that liddle girl sissy home acryin.
so billybob went out and he put a cork in the pigs butt and they
proceeded to feed that pig everything they could find.
time came for the county fair and that pig was pert neer a ton.
so they loaded him up on the tractor trailor and headed of to the fair.
sure enough the judges had never seen a pig that big in there lives.
they won the blue ribbon and took there pig home.
then billybob looked at jimbob and said we gotta pull the cork out.
jimbob looked at billybob and said no fricken way I aint pullin that thing out.
so billybob got another idea, he went down to the pet store and got him
one of those orgin grinder monkeys and procceded to teach him to pull
corks outa jugs with bananas in them.
well the day came when they thought the monkey was ready.
so they took him out to the pig pen and showed hit to the pen gate.
sure enough he lit off towards the pig and grabbed the cork and
gave it a big yank.
billtbob and jimbob woke up all covered in you know what and
knocked silly.
they looked at each other and billybob asked jimbob what the hell
happened all I remeber is shit flyin everyware.
jimbob says
all i remeber is that poor little monkey try'n to get the cork back in.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #191 on: 2003-10-20, 07:07 »

:blink:   Nobody... EVER... criticize me for windshield-plastering again...

Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #192 on: 2003-10-22, 14:53 »

OMG  Fainting
Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #193 on: 2003-10-22, 17:41 »

O.o peyeeeeeew!  Fainting

Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #194 on: 2003-10-22, 17:54 »

A serious article, but it fits better here than in a new topic Slipgate - Tongue

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?sf=29&click...64V325&set_id=1

Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #195 on: 2003-10-23, 16:11 »

Electrolux, a Scandinavian vacuum manufacturer, used this ad in the U.S.: "Nothing sucks like an Electrolux."

When Braniff translated a slogan touting its upholstery, "Fly in leather," it came out in Spanish as "Fly naked."

Coors put its slogan, "Turn it loose," into Spanish, where it was read as "Suffer from diarrhea."

Frank Perdue's line: "It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken," sounds much more interesting in Spanish: "It takes a sexually stimulated man to make a chicken affectionate."

Bacardi concocted a fruity drink with the name "Pavian" to suggest French chic... However, "pavian" means "baboon" in German.

A hair products company, Clairol, introduced the "Mist Stick", a curling iron, into Germany only to find out that mist is slang for manure. Not too many people had use for the $hit stick.

When Kentucky Fried Chicken entered the Chinese market, to their horror they discovered that their slogan "finger lickin' good" came out as "eat your fingers off."

When Vicks first introduce its cough drops on the German market, they were chagrined to learn that the German pronunciation of "v" is f - which in German is the guttural equivalent of sexual intercourse.

Parker Pens translated the slogan for its ink, "Avoid Embarrassment - Use Quink" into Spanish as "Evite Embarazos - Use Quink"...which also means, "Avoid Pregnancy - Use Quink."

When Pepsi started marketing its products in China a few years back, they translated their slogan, "Pepsi Brings You Back to Life" pretty literally. The slogan in Chinese translated as: "Pepsi Brings Your Ancestors Back from the Grave."

Chinese translation proved almost as difficult for Coke, which took two tries to get it right. They first tried Ke-kou-ke-la because when pronounced it sounded roughly like Coca-Cola. It wasn't until after thousands of signs had been printed that they discovered that the phrase means "bite the wax tadpole" or "female horse stuffed with wax," depending on the dialect. Second time around things worked out much better. After researching 40,000 Chinese characters, Coke came up with "ko-kou-ko-le" which translates roughly to the much more appropriate "happiness in the mouth."

Not to be outdone, Puffs tissues tried later to introduce its product, only to learn that "Puff" in German is a colloquial term for a whorehouse. The English weren't too fond of the name either, as it's a highly derogatory term for a non-heterosexual individual.

The Chevy Nova never sold well in Spanish speaking countries. "No va" means "it doesn't go" in Spanish.

Ford introduced the Pinto in Brazil. After watching sales go nowhere, the company learned that "Pinto" is Brazilian slang for "tiny male genitals." Ford pried the nameplates off all of the cars and substituted them with "Corcel" which means horse.

When Gerber first started selling baby food in Africa, they used the same packaging as here in the USA - with the cute baby on the label. Later they found out that in Africa companies routinely put pictures on the label of what's inside since most people can't read.

Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #196 on: 2003-10-28, 00:02 »

The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came for the little kids to give their reports, the teacher was calling on them one at a time. She was reluctant to call upon Little Johnny, knowing that sometimes he could be a bit crude. But eventually his turn came.

Little Johnny walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard, then sat back down.

Well the teacher couldn't figure out what Johnny had in mind for his report on something exciting, so she asked him just what that was.

"It's a period." reported Johnny.

"I can see that," she said. "But what is so exciting about a period?"

"Damned if I know," said Johnny, "but this morning my sister said she missed one. Then Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself."
Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #197 on: 2003-10-28, 02:25 »

hahaha! classic! Slipgate - Laugh

Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #198 on: 2003-10-30, 06:22 »

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

So the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full.

The students responded with an unanimous "yes." The professor then produced two cans of beer from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively filling the empty Space between the sand. The students laughed.

"Now," said the professor, as the laughter subsided, "I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things--your family, your children, your health, your friends, your favorite passions--things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.

The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, your car. The sand is everything else--the small stuff.

If you put the sand into the jar first," he continued, "there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important to you. Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Play with your children. Take time to get medical checkups.

Take your partner out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house, and fix the disposal. Take care of the golf balls first, the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand."

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the beer represented. The professor smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of beers."
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #199 on: 2003-10-30, 06:24 »

Sick and wrong...I'm sure some of you lot will like these.

www.happytreefriends.com
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=92330
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=94996
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=97128
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=102517
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=123073
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
  Print  

Jump to: