2024-03-28, 15:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Must-have UT2004 mod  (Read 4762 times)
LeeMon

Team Member
Shambler

« on: 2004-05-29, 21:22 »

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0304/ut2k4mod.html
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2004-05-30, 00:35 »

deeelicious.

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #2 on: 2004-05-30, 04:47 »

"Timothy stayed up way past his curfew to get this done," remarked Pastor Deacon Fred. "And this is the first good thing that ever came out of a child who stayed up past midnight." Nevertheless, Timothy's mother will have to pay a $200.00 fine for accumulating curfew violations and not stopping her son from skipping Sunday School last week to FTP the final version of his 400 MEG Bloody Interruption of the Passion of the Christ Map to the church LAN

LOL
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2004-05-30, 07:12 »

I realize this is all satire, but for once I'd like to see somebody mock Islam, or Hinduism, or Buddhism.  Oh wait, I forgot, people kill you if you make fun of Mohammud.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #4 on: 2004-05-30, 09:23 »

"It took me over a week to get the noses on the Jewish characters long enough so that you can easily tell who the enemy is," said Timothy.  "You just have to make sure when you pancake them with your hovercraft, that you get out of the way quickly because their noses fly off and explode, and send out a wicked-sick spray of deadly acid."

man those jewish should really sniff their noses!! Slipgate - Grin

dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #5 on: 2004-06-04, 03:00 »

I like this one a bit more.
On topic, it's funny how Lee is slowly turning to see things from dev/null's POV  Slipgate - Wink
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #6 on: 2004-06-04, 05:48 »

I wouldn't say that.  LeeMon just has a very twisted and sarcastic sense of humor.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #7 on: 2004-06-04, 08:32 »

You know, Alien Swarn looks just like Natural Selection. On NS, we can choose between Aliens or Marines. It's a FPS and a Strategy game at the same time.

dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #8 on: 2004-06-04, 15:17 »

Quote from: Phoenix
I wouldn't say that.  LeeMon just has a very twisted and sarcastic sense of humor.
I was making a joke.  You people need to lighten up sometimes.
On Topic, there's no download option for this great mod yet.  I remember reading about this last summer (courtesy of mr dev) but it looks like no progress has been made on it since then.  I fear it will never be finished and be left to languish between the stars.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: