2024-04-28, 23:58 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: God  (Read 4600 times)
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

God
« on: 2005-02-05, 08:00 »

To me, God is a divine force flowing through the earth. Some of us can tap into it and see the future. Others can use this force to sway the thoughts of others, and yet others can call down blasts of divine energy I like to call God-bombs.

God-bombs come in many shapes and forms. Some are square, some are round, but most come in 20' wide, 40' tall cylinders of divine retribution.

God is physically represented by the banana, a most phallic symbol. Therefore, phalluses are divine, and as such, we should be sure to burn offerings to them on a regular basis. Toilet plungers are the preferred burnt offerings; just be sure to have adequate ventillation, as the fumes from burning rubber can be quite strong. God is weak against burning rubber fumes, and cannot save you if you inhale too much.

But back to God. I like Him. He's always been nice to me. He brought me joy in the shape of a root-beer float, which I keep frozen in the freezer so I can enjoy a little piece of joy every day. God, I love my god-float.

I still wish I had that pony, though.

Edit: This is not troll-bait, I swear it massa!
« Last Edit: 2005-02-05, 08:10 by ConfusedUs » Logged
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2005-02-05, 08:20 »

Yes God is good praise be to him!
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2005-02-05, 09:05 »

Sorry about that, I didn't know that pony was supposed to be yours!  Was rather tasty though.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #3 on: 2005-02-05, 14:09 »

For me God is all things (not just in all things, or made all things). You hurt yourself or another, you hurt everything.  Use your power for right.

I am a bard and teacher. My pure blood is that of the druids.

(but I have given up on the white smocks!)
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #4 on: 2005-02-05, 15:20 »

To me, God is an entity that has jurisdiction over a set range of galaxies.  His/Her/It's (varies) purpose is to make its rounds about the universe to check on the dominant life-forms of a planet.  With each trip, if God sees a being who has led nothing but a peaceful and good life and serves as an example to all other members of that race, that being transcends to that of a Creator.  A Creator's purpose is to be a watcher.  They are to observe their former race and log notes of significant events and people for God's review come the next visit.  However, Creator's also do have the ability to shape events.  This has led to several Creators being cast out and stripped of their powers  The being known as Lucifer is a popular example.  Anyhow, much like the race Creators originated from, a dutiful Creator can be elected by God to assume the role of God, and the former, transcended Creator will transcend into a state which there is no known information about.  This passing of the torch has also been the cause of much tension and the expulsion of Creators jealous of their comrades.  The exact charges brought against Lucifer are unknown to me, but I do believe his downward spiral occurred after many centuries of dutiful service, awaiting to be tapped to be the next deity, only to be cast in the newcomer Jesus's shadow.

(Story from "Final Park 2," a game which I never started and also some cool shit that I just pulled off from the top of my head. )

McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #5 on: 2005-02-05, 21:48 »

God is my home-boy. Slipgate - Tongue

Beer? I'm down.
Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #6 on: 2005-02-07, 10:56 »

as god says himself "I am what I am." I see god as onipotent being, able to see things beyond anyone and anything and able to see things that we currently do within our selves or the physcial world. I see god as my father and guidance in this world beyond that of my physical earth parents. he is the embodiment of two other beings, the holy spirit and his son. he created this earth and everything in it and so on and so on. man im going to bed. nights.  Slipgate - Asleep

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #7 on: 2005-02-07, 12:47 »

Religion is dope for the people. It is the cheapest dope that lords can give to his people to keep them quiet .

Karl marx (1818-1883)

the human started dreaming of the ultimate creation of himself .
this ideal creation got a name: GOD .

Ludwig Feuerbach (1804-1872)

Like a child spontaniously searches protection by his father  when it stand infront of  a strange , dangerous or unexplainable place , so searches an adult help with an imaginary god .

Sigmunt Freud (1856-1939)

God is nothing for the Ubermensch , only suffering , sick  or simple people find comfort in a "crussified GOD"

Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: