2024-03-28, 12:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: This Sex-addicted Society (Damn you all!)  (Read 15760 times)
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #20 on: 2006-04-10, 23:51 »

Quote from: games keeper
(females don't like drunk people )

It's official, you aren't American.

Beer? I'm down.
SIN Plague

Lost Soul

« Reply #21 on: 2006-04-11, 00:29 »

not only is he not american... but he doesn't get laid very often either... girls LOVE to get drunk... at least most of the fun ones do... heh

Slipgate - Wink
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #22 on: 2006-04-11, 03:37 »

Games, you are mistaking the definition of the word "good" here.  If it leads to a short life it's probably not very good for you.  Besides, I can guarantee you that hell is anything but boring.  Being tormented for all eternity by your fellow inmates is certainly unpleasant, but never boring.  One also doesn't have to be boring just because they choose to avoid sin.  There's still plenty of things in life to keep you busy.

Games Keeper is definitely not American.  He's in Europe somewhere, forget exactly where though.  I think it's Belgium?

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #23 on: 2006-04-12, 14:52 »

Mcdeth , trust me, nobody likes a drunk unless your drunk yourself

can guarantee you that hell is anything but boring

and why do you assume I go to hell just for having sex.
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #24 on: 2006-04-12, 21:12 »

He didn't say you were going to hell... he was commenting on your remark that stated: "boring as hell".

Classic stuff. Slipgate - Smile

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #25 on: 2006-04-12, 21:20 »

Quote from: games keeper
boring as hell .
I never said anyone was going to hell just for having sex.  Adultery and fornication - yes, those are kind of bad.  Have to repent of those two, or better yet, avoid them altogether.  Sex has its place and role, but this modern world has certainly perverted it beyond all reason.

You also said a "short life filled up with all the good stuff" was better than a long life that was "boring as hell."  I was simply stating that hell is not boring, as well as clearing up this misconception that avoiding sin - which leads to hell, btw - requires one to be boring and dull.  That is all the "good stuff" you're referring to, right?  Debauchery, fornication, and satiating one's lusts?  If not, well do please clarify it.  I do hate proceeding from misconceptions, but usually when someone says "I'd rather do x than live a long and boring life" they mean unwholesome things, so that's the assumption I'm proceeding from until you say otherwise.

Edit:  Spawn beat me to the punch.
« Last Edit: 2006-04-12, 21:21 by Phoenix » Logged

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #26 on: 2006-04-12, 22:13 »

Mayhaps there is a 'hell for bad spelling'? One wonders..

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #27 on: 2006-04-13, 03:23 »

SpHell?  Slipgate - Wink

shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #28 on: 2006-04-15, 18:22 »

yes there is a hell for bad spellers.

My old schools in Wales and Scotland. I was punished for things I could not help.

It almost broke my sprit.

Now I have a Sat-Nav as I can't read road signs quick enough, and a computer to write letters on.

I don't want to put a downer onthe thread, but needed to say it. Slipgate - Laugh
Xypher
Carbon-based Homosapien with an affinity for c++

Team Member
Chton

« Reply #29 on: 2006-04-28, 07:48 »

How does GK get more than I do?

*sigh*...

Sliders
Uptime: Yes!
Last Idle: 6 Years

http://hellbat.mine.nu
Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #30 on: 2006-05-05, 06:17 »

man been ages since i posted in the forums here Slipgate - Distraught btu thats besides the point....i know this thread is old but after reading it i HAVE to rant now.

if there is one thing im really getting sick of is getting judged for NOT having sex. Slipgate - Exhausted im really.....F!@$@!%$#@ING sick of it. last guy i told i was a virgin said "your denying yourself" and the guy before that "your depriving yourself". i dont NEED sex....if i thought i needed it THEN it would be deprivation >> but i dont. im not SHELTERED just because i dont engage in it. the world is full enough of STD's and all that over CRAP we don't need. Besides, I'd rather save myself for the right guy and people REALLY over look that. I'm not talking about the whole bid about finding yoru "soulmate". I just want to have it with someone i deeply care about who feels the same way AND WHEN WE'RE MARRIED! it doesnt have to be after marriage but id prefer it to be. if they're willing to wait after marraige that shows commitment, that they're not just there for sex. people over look that too.

*sighs* sorry just had to get that out. it just BOILS me up inside knowing all these freaking women who just have sex on the dot, HAVE A FREAKING ABORTION only to go F#@$ some more liek some slutty god D!#$ whore. Slipgate - Exhausted and people wonder why (no offense to any guys) but why MOST guys look at women as sex toys...BECAUSE THEY ACT LIKE ONE! god do you women have no MORALS? (again i dont mean any offense to anyone in here)....just im really sick of our society being so bent on something so....unecessary(sp?) only to turn around and get judged for not degrading myself to society's standards.

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #31 on: 2006-05-05, 06:45 »

That's basicly my rant in a nutshell (that I've been avoiding), albeit from a guy's perspective. Many similarities tho.

It's not only guys who view the other gender as sextoys tho... I work with a few women who feel that way about men. Probably for the same reason tho. *shrug*

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #32 on: 2006-05-05, 08:35 »

I would say most people think that way because they can't stand it if someone's not on the same level they are.  It's like when you have a student in a classroom who makes high grades while his peers are failing.  Something must be wrong with him or her for doing well, not with those who are failing.  This seems to be the prevailing attitude today.  Anyone who holds themselves to any kind of higher standard is ridiculed for it.  I think that makes the victory only greater when you refuse to give in to their influences.  Shakespeare wrote "This above all, to thine own self be true."  I think it's good advice.

Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #33 on: 2006-05-05, 22:58 »

whats REALLY too bad is when people fall under peer preasure as if they have no ground to stand on beyond the opinions of others.

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: