2024-04-25, 12:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Joke corner! (go on...make us laugh...if you can)  (Read 104168 times)
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #80 on: 2003-04-22, 03:25 »

http://home.attbi.com/~bernhard36/honda-ad.html

Okay...that's not a joke...but it's still pretty cool
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #81 on: 2003-04-24, 04:11 »

Awesome!
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #82 on: 2003-04-27, 05:20 »

Q: What does Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common?
A: Their greatist hit was the wall  Slipgate - Laugh
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #83 on: 2003-05-01, 14:15 »

Okay, the wall one didn't seem to catch anyone's attention, so how about finding out your Prison Bitch Name?

I'm Famous Anus  :blink:
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #84 on: 2003-05-01, 21:35 »

OOooookay...apparently I'm the Butt Slammer...
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #85 on: 2003-05-02, 00:22 »

Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at then and says, "I'm sorry, gentlemen, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one, naturally, became known as the lesser of two weevils.

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? He wanted to transcend dental medication.

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why? they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother, Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

These friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was
unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close . They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh McTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did, so by proving Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him...what?  A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

And finally, there was a woman who sent ten different puns to friends, with the hopes that at least one of the puns would make the laugh. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #86 on: 2003-05-02, 16:48 »

*groan*
good stuff, but....

*groan*
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #87 on: 2003-05-11, 22:21 »

Thor, the Norse God of Thunder, walks into a bar and starts talking to a gorgeous young woman he'd taken home for a steamy encounter the previous week.

He realizes that the last time they were together he forgot to give her his name, so he says, 'By the way, I'm Mighty Thor.'

The woman replies, "You think _you're_ thor?!? I couldn't walk thtraight for thix dayth."
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #88 on: 2003-05-12, 01:57 »

Scientists at NASA have developed a gun built specifically to launch dead chickens at the windshields of airliners, military jets and the space shuttle, all traveling at maximum velocity. The idea is to simulate the frequent incidents of collisions with airborne fowl to test the strength of the windshields.

British engineers heard about the gun and were eager to test it on the windshields of their new high speed trains. Arrangements were made. But when the gun was fired, the engineers stood shocked as the chicken hurtled out of the barrel, crashed into the shatterproof shield, smashed it to smithereens, crashed through the control console, snapped the engineer's backrest in two and embedded itself in the back wall of the cabin.

Horrified Britons sent NASA the disastrous results of the experiment, along with the designs of the windshield, and begged the U.S. scientists for suggestions.

NASA's response was just one sentence, "Thaw the chicken."
Slipgate - Tongue

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #89 on: 2003-05-12, 03:13 »

pho: bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Slipgate - Laugh
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #90 on: 2003-05-12, 18:12 »

There was this tiger, who woke up one morning, and just felt great (yes, just like Tony the Tiger: GREAAAAAAT).
Anyway, he just felt so good, he went out and cornered a small monkey and roared at him:
"WHO IS THE MIGHTIEST OF ALL THE JUNGLE ANIMALS?"
And this poor quaking little monkey replied:
"You are of course, no one is mightier than you."
A little while later this tiger confronts a deer, and just bellows out:
"WHO IS THE GREATEST AND STRONGEST OF ALL THE JUNGLE ANIMALS?"
The deer is shaking so hard it can barely speak, but manages to stammer:
"Oh great tiger, you are by far the mightiest animal in the jungle."
The tiger, being on a roll, swaggered, up to an elephant that was quietly munching on some weeds, and roared at the top of his voice:
"WHO IS THE MIGHTIEST OF ALL THE ANIMALS IN THE JUNGLE?"
Well, this elephant grabs the tiger with his trunk, picks him up, slams him down; picks him up again, and shakes him until the tiger is just a blur of orange and black; and finally throws him violently into a nearby tree.
The tiger staggers to his feet and looks at the elephant and says:
"Man, just because you don't know the answer, you don't have to get so pissed."
« Last Edit: 2003-05-12, 19:22 by Lilazzkicker » Logged
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #91 on: 2003-05-12, 23:45 »

Sipping Vodka

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak.
After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.
The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass.
If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."
So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm.
Upon his return to his office after mass, he found the following note on the door:
1. Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.
2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated
5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J. C
7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior and the Spook.
8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the shit out of him.
9. When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey,don't say he was stoned off his ass.
10. We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T."
11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it for it is my body." He did not say "Eat me"
12. The Virgin Mary is not called "Mary with the Cherry,"
13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, yeah God.
14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.
« Last Edit: 2003-05-12, 23:48 by Footman » Logged
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #92 on: 2003-05-16, 03:28 »

> In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman wearing a
> > >tight mini skirt was waiting for a bus. As the bus stopped and it was
> her
> > >turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow
> her
> > >leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.
> > >
> > >Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she
> reached
> > >behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give
> her
> > >enough slack to raise her leg. She tried to take the step, only to
> discover
> > >that she couldn't. So, a little more embarrassed, she once again
> reached
> > >behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time
> > >attempted the step.
> > >
> > >Once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg. With a
> little
> > >smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more
> and
> > >again was unable to take the step. About this time, a large Texan who
> was
> > >standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her
> gently
> > >on the step of the bus.
> > >
> > >She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled,
> "How
> > >dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!"
> > >The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree
with
> > >you,
> > >but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was
> friends."
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #93 on: 2003-05-18, 19:36 »

There's a pediatrician, a lawyer and a priest on the Titanic as it's going down.
The pediatrician shouts, "Save the children!"
The lawyer yells, "Screw the children!"
The priest inquires, "Do we have time?"
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #94 on: 2003-05-18, 20:59 »

this joke is already posted but a bit diffirent
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #95 on: 2003-06-06, 20:13 »

At Heathrow Airport today, an individual, later discovered to be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a compass, a protractor, and a graphical calculator.

Authorities believe he is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He is being charged with carrying weapons of math instruction.
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #96 on: 2003-06-07, 00:24 »

:lol:
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #97 on: 2003-06-07, 03:52 »

Nice play on words. Slipgate - Smile

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Vadertime

CyberDemon

« Reply #98 on: 2003-06-08, 09:04 »

Back to the horse and buggy days for this one.

A man is driving his wagon back home and reaches the church just in time for all the wheels to fall off at once. Exasperated and pissed he yells, "GODDAMN." The preacher happened to be at his doorstep and said, "Now now son, you should always say God Bless."
The next Sunday afternoon the man drives by again and all four wheels fall off again. Out comes, GODDA... uhh God Bless. Suddenly the wheels shake a little and the wagon lifts up as the wheels pop back on by themselves. The pastor saw this and said in amazement, "GODDAMN!!!!!" Slipgate - Smile
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #99 on: 2003-06-08, 20:55 »

Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the redhead happens to see her boyfriend buying flowers.
She sighs and says, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again."
The blonde looks quizzically at her and says, "What's the big deal, don't you like getting flowers?"
The red head says, "Oh sure, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air"
The blonde says, "Don't you have a vase?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: