2024-03-28, 12:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars Episode III sucked.. (...complete and utter ass!)  (Read 15915 times)
Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #40 on: 2005-06-18, 11:11 »

I'm not really a "true" fan of the Star Wars series, but I did see all the movies including ep.3 now for the 5th time XD lol 5th time some would ask? you MUST be a hard core fan. no im not, but its not often that a sci fi fiction can keep my interest like Star Wars can and after watching "behind the scenes" online movies and what not before i saw the movie, it really helped to deepen my reason for seeing it so many times. did you know all the places and scenes like the lava planet and the wookie planet were done with models? yeah! not much cgi work at all. and how they put so much effort into making Obi Wan Kenobi like the Obi Wan character in the originals. I mean they had the face done, posturing done, actions of Kenobi all down so well. I was impressed. I was also impressed with how they did the wookie attack by the shore and everything. it was just all WELL done.

My only drawbacks for the movie was mainly one thing.........giving Anakin a BETTER reason to join the dark side, but after reading Pho's reply as to why he turned over so easily......."he was already tainted down that road in ep.2..." that made a whole lot more sense. cuz i fi saw someon shooting electricity from their hands........i think id' give a second thought to joining the dark side. @_@. there were some other very small insignificant things during some battle sequences that kind of dug at me but other than that I thougth it was a fabulous movie and ep. 1 and 2 PALE in comparison to ep. 3
« Last Edit: 2005-06-18, 11:14 by Draco » Logged

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: